The eLearnSecurity Network Defense Professional (eNDP) certification is issued to security engineers that provide proof of their hands-on skills through a comprehensive practical exam.
Here are some of the ways in which the eLearnSecurity Network Defense Professional certification is different from conventional certifications:
- Tests candidates on their understanding of the theoretical aspects behind securing a network and hardening endpoints through a multiple choice pre-exam.
- Ensures that candidates can practically remediate security issues and harden a network from attack through a 100% practical exam.
- Only individuals who provide proof of their findings in addition to a written commercial-grade report that correctly identifies the remediation steps and recommendations are awarded the eNDP certification.
By obtaining the eNDP, your skills in the following areas will be assessed and certified:
- Access Control
- Vulnerability Management
- Endpoint Hardening
- Windows Security
- Patch Management
- Secure Network Design
- Advanced Reporting Skills and Remediation
eNDP is a certification for individuals who display advanced knowledge of network protection. Everyone can attempt the certification exam, however here are the advised prerequisite skills necessary for a successful outcome:
- Hardening Windows servers and workstations
- Readingead vulnerability assessment recommendations
- Secure network design
- Ability to make solid security recommendations
eLearnSecurity’s eNDP is a two-step certification process, beginning with a multiple-choice, theoretical pre-exam then followed by a real-world simulation where you are required to defend a network and provide thorough, professional documentation and recommendations.
The candidate will receive a real-world engagement within INE’s Virtual Lab environment. You will need an Internet connection and VPN software in order to carry out this exam.
1. Subscribe to INE’s Cyber Security Pass and enroll in the Network Defense Professional learning path.
The Network Defense Professional learning path prepares you for the eNDP exam with theory courses and hands-on practical labs similar to the final exam.